Thursday, June 30, 2011

Dan and Julie ~ engagement session in San Francisco


It's so much fun to photograph people who are clearly meant for each other!  :) I'm so happy for my cousin Julie Thompson and her fiancee Dan...they're awesome together.

I love engagement sessions because I'm not just taking pretty photos, I'm portraying a couple's relationship.  And I love how these came out...you can really see the deep friendship, trust, and love that Julie and Dan have for each other.  :)





Dan plays the guitar beautifully -- the acoustics here were amazing, and I wished we'd had time for him to play longer.  You should have heard the music echoing through the huge brick hallway.




Drama...









(Well, yes, this one was a bit of a damp experience for all of us...but I think you'll agree the photo was worth it!)












And lastly, one of my favorite engagement session photos ever!  So romantic!!


I'll be posting more photos on Facebook as well.  :)

Till next time, friends!  God bless!

- Kelsey

Discovering beauty...

Kelsey Schweickert  |  San Francisco Bay Area wedding photographer
Visit my website  |  Email me  |  Follow me on Twitter  |  Like my photography on Facebook

2 comments:

  1. These are awesome.. I really like the bridge one with all the mini stars in the background..and the blue hour...dip..IS super romantic!!! AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Breathtaking!! I love the lighting and the shot with the ocean waves. Beautiful city!

    ReplyDelete