Monday, July 25, 2011

A special "Happy Birthday" wish for my sis! :D

My sister Molly lives in Washington D.C. right now, and her birthday was last Thursday -- while I was in Yosemite.  I wanted to tell her we were thinking about her and wish her a special "happy birthday", so that night around the campfire Chris, Betsy and I did a little light-painting!


Happy birthday dear sis...I love you and can't wait to see you soon!  :)

Oh and I think this little marmot wanted to wish you Happy Birthday too.  At least, that's what he told me.



More Yosemite photos coming in tomorrow's post!

- Kelsey

Discovering beauty...

Kelsey Schweickert  |  San Francisco Bay Area wedding photographer
Visit my website  |  Email me  |  Follow me on Twitter  |  Like my photography on Facebook

1 comment:

  1. How did you do the "light painting"? That's pretty cool! P.S. I love your photographs and your style!

    ReplyDelete