Saturday, November 12, 2011

Carla and Kevin ~ engagement session preview

Yesterday we dodged the raindrops at UC Davis to do Carla and Kevin's engagement portraits...and in between those raindrops we found some fantastic photo spots.  We had so much fun meandering around the campus.  In spite of the forecast, it actually didn't rain much at all, for which we were very grateful!





I'm coming down the home stretch finishing Jimmy and Lisa's wedding photos, so as soon as those are up I'll share more of these.  Carla and Kevin are fun, thoughtful, kindhearted people, and I'm thrilled that they asked me to photograph their wedding next year!  :)



- Kelsey


Discovering beauty...


Kelsey Schweickert  |  San Francisco Bay Area wedding photographer
Visit my website  |  Email me  |  Follow me on Twitter  |  Like my photography on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment