Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Tyler and Missy - engagement session

When I met with Missy to talk about wedding photos, she told me how much she loves daisies...and I thought, aha!  I have just the spot for the engagement session!  This is the perfect time of year for daisies at my favorite park in the Oakland hills.  :)

So after a few reschedules (seems the rain decided to come only on Saturdays this month!) a Saturday came with perfect weather, and I had a grand time photographing Tyler and Missy among the daisies, redwoods, and little blue forget-me-nots.












 


Looking forward to photographing Tyler and Missy's outdoor wedding in August!  :)  They are an awesome couple! And thanks to Amanda for helping out with this engagement shoot -- she's a great assistant.  :) 

To view all the photos from this session, click here.
Next post...I had a perfect one-day-vacation in Yosemite last week...can't wait to share.

- Kelsey

Discovering beauty... 

Kelsey Schweickert  |  San Francisco Bay Area wedding photographer
Visit my website  |  Email me  |  Follow me on Twitter  |  Like my photography on Facebook

2 comments:

  1. Kelsey - you captured some wonderful expressions and moments with these shots - Simply Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a lot of fun -- they're both awesome people! :) It was so cute to see them together...Tyler is quite the gentleman, and Missy is so sweet and pretty. We had quite a few laughs getting that photo of them kissing in the middle of the little creek!

    ReplyDelete