Saturday, November 2, 2013

Helen and Graham's wedding

Helen and Graham tied the knot amid the redwoods in Fairfax, CA, this summer.  We had a grand time doing photos beforehand in a nearby park and quaint downtown Fairfax.

These two are hilarious!  They kept me in stitches during their engagement session, and their wedding and reception were sincere and light-hearted, just like they are.  I love their adventurous spirit -- totally willing to do whatever it takes for a good photo.  It makes me feel so special to be trusted like that.  :)  Thanks, Graham and Helen!

All God's best to you two!  Enjoy life together!














- Kelsey

Discovering beauty...
Kelsey Schweickert  |  San Francisco Bay Area wedding photographer 
Visit my website  |  Email me  |  Follow me on Twitter  |  Like my photography on Facebook


No comments:

Post a Comment