Wednesday, November 17, 2010

I love doing family portraits!

Yes, I really do!  I'm too busy with weddings to do a whole lot of portraits...but I love doing them!  This family and I had a grand time last Saturday in Livermore, wandering around a park and finding good light.  Oh, and very cool sycamore tree trunks.  Yes.  We found several of those...


Logan and Skyler.  These kids were so much fun.  We were great friends by the time we finished the photos!

 


Logan is a tremendously strong individual.  He can hold up entire trees, as you see.




Mommy and daughter have such beautiful hair!


I love the abandon of a child having a good time.


Beautiful.  I'm sure you'll all agree.  :)




Working on editing the whole set...they'll be up on my online proofing site soon.  I have to say, editing on one of the fastest laptops in the world (well, ok, pretty close!) is a delight.  This new computer was WAY overdue, and it's such a contrast! The old Dell served me well for a long time, but 4GB of RAM just wasn't near enough any more.  With 8GB now and a super-fast i7 processor and a fast graphics card and a nice big 7200rpm hard drive that I put in when I got it -- well, this computer is just making my life soo wonderful.  :)

Ahh...ok, enough obsessing...back to the editing.  ;)  God bless you all, my dear readers!

- Kelsey Schweickert

Discovering beauty...

Visit my website  |  Email me  |  Follow me on Twitter  |  Like my photography on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment