Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Yosemite workshop details

 

Hey friends!  I'm so excited about the upcoming Yosemite workshop!  This is going to be a great trip! I can't wait to see what surprises our Creator has in store for us.  There's no place like Yosemite -- and in winter it's even more spectacular.  If you want to see Yosemite without the crowds, sharpen your photography skills, and pick my brain, now's your chance!  :)

Here are the details:

DATES: March 4-8 (Friday morning through Monday evening; optional Monday night stay for participants who need to fly out Tuesday morning)

COST: $475 (After February 4, $525)

REGISTRATION DEADLINE: February 8 (Lodging needs to be booked at this point, so this is a solid deadline!)

Airport pickup will be provided free of charge, as well as all transportation during the class.  If you're flying in, the best airports are Oakland or San Francisco.

And here's a sweet deal for you...bring a friend and you'll get $50 off your tuition!!

As to required gear...you just need a DSLR camera and basic knowledge of how to use it.  This is not a beginner course, but everything we'll do is adaptable to a wide range of skill levels!





Out of all the great things about doing landscape (and there are tons!), I think the best is that the skills you learn here apply to EVERY area of photography.  I'm a wedding photographer.  But I love to shoot landscape.  I've done it since I was a kid.  Landscape strengthens and refines so many skills I need -- watching the light, composition, perspective, and of course exposure and just hands-on time with my gear.  Not to mention tons of fun and adventure...which are important parts of life with a camera.  ;)

Let me know if you have any questions, friends!  Email, Facebook message, comment here, or just call me...looking forward to seeing you there!  :)







- Kelsey Schweickert

Discovering beauty...
 

2 comments:

  1. Does the price include food and lodging?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lodging is included, yes! Food is on your own, but snacks and a group dinner one night will be provided. :)

    ReplyDelete