Friday, May 13, 2011

Jacob and Adria - engagement session slide show

Jacob and Adria are so much fun!  They're getting married in July and I can't wait to photograph their outdoor wedding.  It's going to be grand!

Their engagement session in Pacifica was a hoot -- goofing off in the rain with umbrellas, posing in a playground, avoiding (sometimes) puddles and impromptu streams, and just joking around with each other and having a good time.  As you can see from the photos, they have tons of personality and are very comfortable in front of a camera...I love it!  :)



Hope you all have a happy Friday!

- Kelsey

Discovering beauty...

Kelsey Schweickert  |  San Francisco Bay Area wedding photographer
Visit my website  |  Email me  |  Follow me on Twitter  |  Like my photography on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment