Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year to you!  (It's still a "happy new year" if it's only January 2, right?)  :)



I've always loved paths.  (And path photos.)  There's a mystery about them.  You know they're going somewhere -- you can't tell where till you follow them.  But they are going somewhere. You just have to follow.

It's a new year...I don't know what's ahead. But I know Who designed the path. I know what's behind...last year was a good year, and my Heavenly Father never failed me. And He'll be there, faithfully leading on through 2012.

His mercies are new, in this New Year.  And new every single morning of this year. He never fails.



"The faithful love of the Lord never ends!
His mercies never cease.
Great is his faithfulness;
his mercies begin afresh each morning."

(Lamentations 3:22-23)


- Kelsey

Discovering beauty... 

Kelsey Schweickert  |  San Francisco Bay Area wedding photographer
Visit my website  |  Email me  |  Follow me on Twitter  |  Like my photography on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment