Friday, September 24, 2010

I love weddings with personality...

And this one certainly had plenty of that!  Dan and Julie are big-hearted people with a great sense of humor, and their wedding reflected that, for sure.  At the beginning of the ceremony, once the wedding party and bride and groom had reached the front, the best man stopped to make an announcement...and suddenly there appeared a shotgun for each groomsman!  Shotgun wedding??? ;)



As usual, we had lots of fun with the group shots...


Of course, any wedding where I get to photograph my cousin's adorable little kids is a treat.  I kid you not, they make such a model ring bearer/flower girl, you'd think people would hire them as professionals.  ;)


And we love clowning around together.  I never lack good times when kids are around. :D  (Thanks to my assistant Rob for this shot!)


And Julie and Dan lived happily ever after... :)


Can't wait to show you more of the fun images from this wedding...later!

- Kelsey Schweickert

Discovering beauty...

Visit my website  |  Email me  |  Follow me on Twitter  |  Like my photography on Facebook

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kelsey,
    I wish 21 years ago, I had you as my photographer!!!!!!

    You take the most amazing and soulful photographs. Just beautiful.

    Kim Meggs

    ReplyDelete