Monday, August 22, 2011

Adria and the girls

And here are the ladies!  They were also fun to work with...lots of laughter and jokes and good times as the preparations took place.  :)

Adria's mother helps with her dress




The beautiful hand-designed necklace Adria wore (more here)


Ruth, Adria's mother


 


Heading outside for portraits!  It was soo hot...but everyone got to go back in the air-conditioned house again soon, after we worked some photographic magic.  :)









I'm off to Yosemite for a couple days with my family and some friends, so I'll share photos from that when I get back...probably Friday or Saturday.  :)  Meanwhile have a great week, everybody!

- Kelsey


Kelsey Schweickert  |  San Francisco Bay Area wedding photographer
Visit my website  |  Email me  |  Follow me on Twitter  |  Like my photography on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment