Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Jacob and the guys

Jacob has awesome friends!  Groomsmen are always fun to photograph, and this group was definitely full of personality.  :)  They've all known each other for eons.  The room was full of good-natured teasing, goofing off, and good friendship as the guys donned some pretty snazzy tuxes (and pretty crazy socks) and got ready to stand in Jacob's wedding.


Jacob's mother helps with the cuff-links


(Sometimes they take a bit of figuring out...)


The famous purple argyle socks!






  

Kevin, on the left, is getting married next year -- I'm looking forward to photographing his wedding to my beautiful cousin Carla!  :)


Jacob and his mother, Gypso

 






(So...how much longer till I get to see her?)

 

 
The girls will be getting their own post soon... :)

More later!

- Kelsey


Kelsey Schweickert  |  San Francisco Bay Area wedding photographer
Visit my website  |  Email me  |  Follow me on Twitter  |  Like my photography on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment