Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Austin and Jenna

When the bride lives a couple hours southeast of you, and the groom lives a couple hours southwest of you, the logical thing to do for an engagement session is to meet halfway, right?  So we had Austin and Jenna's session in Livermore.  I spent some time scouting out locations, since I've only shot there a couple times, and I think you'll agree we found some lovely spots!

Austin and Jenna are so much fun.  I love watching them together.  They're best friends who have a lot of respect for each other.  And as you can see, they're very in love.... :)



 



I love late-season grass in California...sunset light makes it simply magical...





And lastly, one of my new favorite engagement session photos...so romantic...

Can't wait to photograph Austin and Jenna's wedding in January! :)

Thanks to Amanda for coming along for this session...she's an awesome assistant!

I'm working on Byron and Rebecca's photos, and will post more of those soon...but first I think there needs to be a post about a certain crazy Tough Mudder event that took place last Saturday.  ;) Later....

- Kelsey

Discovering beauty...

Kelsey Schweickert  |  San Francisco Bay Area wedding photographer
Visit my website  |  Email me  |  Follow me on Twitter  |  Like my photography on Facebook

2 comments: