Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Byron and Rebecca...sneak peek!

It was such a treat to photograph Byron and Rebecca's vintage-themed wedding last Saturday in BC, Canada! Their impeccable taste left nothing wanting...a gorgeous outdoor setting, flowers from the gardens of friends and family, plenty of time for photos, a bright red Triumph, and all sorts of other things that make this wedding photographer's heart go pitter-patter.

I'm in the sorting process right now so I'll post more later, but meanwhile here is a sneak peek for you all.  :)






More later, of course!  :)

- Kelsey

Discovering beauty...

Kelsey Schweickert  |  San Francisco Bay Area wedding photographer
Visit my website  |  Email me  |  Follow me on Twitter  |  Like my photography on Facebook

2 comments:

  1. Wow, Kelsey, those are amazing!! =) I can not wait to see the rest.

    Love, love, love the way you captured their day!

    ReplyDelete