Monday, September 19, 2011

Byron and Rebecca - part I

Oh my...there are so many happy photos from Byron and Rebecca's lovely wedding in BC, Canada, I'm in quite a state trying to choose a few for a post.  (Good "problem" to have, eh?)  So, well, I think I'll just do a series!  Post #1, here goes...

The girls had quite the getting-ready party in the morning at Rebecca's house!


Alicia gave Rebecca an elegant French manicure

 

Alicia's adorable (!!) little girl
 



Rebecca's veil with her engagement ring


The little flower girls got their nails done too!






Such a beautiful bride...



Even Byron's littlest brothers helped get the reception area ready...


Byron's mother pins on his boutonniere


The handsome groom



  
Love the hat and stick!


 

Brothers

    

Byron with Jared, his best man




Haha...these guys have way too much fun together...



Next up: the ceremony.  Stay tuned!

- Kelsey

Discovering beauty...

Kelsey Schweickert  |  San Francisco Bay Area wedding photographer
Visit my website  |  Email me  |  Follow me on Twitter  |  Like my photography on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment