Friday, July 27, 2012

A Friday thought



I'm a bit outdoor-starved after two weeks of class in Oakland.  (Next on the agenda: garden work and a hike!)  I happened on a part of Isaiah this morning that made me smile...there's nothing like the outdoor "temple" that God has made.  And we get to enjoy it!


"Heaven is my throne,
 
and the earth is my footstool
 
Could you build me a temple as good as that?
 
Could you build me such a resting place?
 
My hands have made both heaven and earth;
 
they and everything in them are mine.
 
I, the Lord, have spoken!
 
I will bless those who have humble and contrite hearts,
 
who tremble at my word."
 
- Isaiah 66:1-2


Have a great weekend, everybody!  :)

Kelsey

Discovering beauty... 
Kelsey Schweickert  |  San Francisco Bay Area wedding photographer

No comments:

Post a Comment