Friday, February 5, 2010

Brent & Chantil's SF engagement session, part 1



I just love engagement sessions! Brent and Chantil's was so fun...we met in San Francisco and wandered all over the Golden Gate bridge area, photographing as we went.  More than once, we spotted a place to take a photo, and headed towards it -- and along the way, found something else even cooler.  (Honestly, I could never work in a studio...why confine yourself, when "all the world's a stage"!)  Besides pretty light (if you know me you know I looooove pretty light!), we found reflections and clouds and cool lines...ahhhh...photographer happiness!


It was fun to get to know Brent and Chantil a little better.  I met Brent about a year ago, when he was in his brother's wedding, which I photographed.  He has an infectious grin and a go-getter attitude.  And Chantil is a beauty!  They clearly think the world of each other, and it was a treat to do my best to capture that in their photos.  So here goes...










(Pretty bridge...the landscape photographer in me couldn't help it... ;)




(with Brent and Chantil, after we finished -- thanks to Britton for helping take this one!)

That's all for now.  Have a great Saturday, everybody!  :)

- Kelsey Schweickert

Discovering beauty...

No comments:

Post a Comment