Thursday, August 26, 2010

An engaged school teacher...

So, at long last, I just finished editing Julie and Dan's engagement session.  What a bunch of fun photos!  They're such a fun-loving couple -- definitely the thing I like most about them.  :)  It makes them so much fun to photograph!

Julie is a school teacher, so when we were doing their engagement session in Old Sacramento, we did a couple photos at the old schoolhouse there.






 


 



Haha! Love the personality here! :)


One of our last few pics from the afternoon...and one of my favs.


Train!!




To see all the photos from Dan and Julie's session, click here.  :)

- Kelsey Schweickert

Discovering beauty...

Visit my website  |  Email me  |  Follow me on Twitter  |  Like my photography on Facebook

3 comments:

  1. I really like all the photos you take you do such a great job. what kind of camera is yours I really like taking pics and want a nice camera.
    What do you think is a good one to start out with? Christina Morse (your sisters friend)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christina, mine is a Canon 5D Mark II, but the Canon 50D is a great SLR to start with, if you want to get serious. There are also a lot of good Canon point-and-shoots out there, which might be more useful...unfortunately I don't know which to recommend, but I've had lots of friends with the PowerShot series and they all like theirs. :)

    ReplyDelete