Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Dan and Julie

Here are a few more of the images from Dan and Julie's engagement session in Sacramento.  It was the middle of the day, typically the hardest time for photographers to get sweet light, but we found some!

Check out the light in Julie's eyes...so pretty.

 

Yes, they love each other... :) 






They both have such fun, easygoing personalities.  I can't wait to photograph the wedding next month!  There are lots more photos...I'll post more as I have them ready.  :)

On another note...I'm leaving in a few hours for Steven and Grace's wedding in Mexico!  Looking forward to photographing this wonderful couple and their family and friends.  They've picked out some beautiful photo locations and it's going to be just loverly.  :)  I'm not sure how much internet access I'll have, but I'll try to update here if at all possible!

Till next time...

- Kelsey Schweickert


Discovering beauty...

Visit my website  |  Email me  |  Follow me on Twitter  |  Like my photography on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment