Monday, October 25, 2010

Way too much fun with an umbrella

So, on a bright sunny morning, Mary Frances and I took an umbrella and went out and did portraits.  She is a natural poser and she has gorgeous eyes and tons of personality...so needless to say we had a blast!  We were having great fun just being our normal goofy selves and I think the photos reflect that...hehe... ;)

Pensive moment (it was brief, trust me)...



 
Love her smile!


Mischief ahead!


 


This one makes me laugh!!  :D

Sisterhood of the crazy hairs.  Except mine weren't quite as crazy as usual that morning.








Such gorgeous eyes.


And that, my friends, is all for now.  :)  To view the full collection (30+ photos), click [here].

- Kelsey Schweickert

Discovering beauty...


Visit my website  |  Email me  |  Follow me on Twitter  |  Like my photography on Facebook

1 comment: