Sunday, December 5, 2010

A Narnian wedding

Peter and Evie were married yesterday in Meadow Vista, CA, in a romantic early-winter-evening ceremony.  Their wedding had a "winter wonderland" theme, and it truly was magical!

Yesterday was one of those days that I look back at and marvel at the goodness of God.  Like every wedding I've ever photographed, we had to navigate through plenty of on-the-spot changes -- but it all worked out beautifully.  Honestly, I have so many absolutely gorgeous images to show you, I don't know where to start!  I've been sitting here trying to choose them, flipping through image after image in happy indecision...so much beauty came together on this day!


Fairytale couple :)


The church was decorated so beautifully...very Narnian. :)


First kiss!  (This is only the beginning...wait till you see the next photo!!  Coming soon, next post!)




Peter and Evie, your sincere, selfless love for each other is a wonderful thing.  Your love for the Lord shone beautifully through every part of the day.  It was an honor to be your wedding photographer, and I can't wait to share more of the images here in the next few days!  :)


- Kelsey Schweickert

Discovering beauty...

Visit my website  |  Email me  |  Follow me on Twitter  |  Like my photography on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment