Friday, December 10, 2010

Brant, Evan, and other gentlemen

Brant is one of those men who have a calm, gentle way about them, while underneath lies great determination.  If I had to choose two words to describe him, they would be patience and strength.  I admire the way he patiently waited and sought the Lord's best for him as a single man...till in God's perfect timing, Jessica came into his life.  :)


Getting ready before the wedding...




Brant's nephews were the candle lighters at the wedding.  They all have a great sense of humor... :)


Good times with the groomsmen




And here is Brant with Evan.  In all honesty, I must admit that Evan was my personal favorite of all the  gentleman I got to photograph that day.  ;)  More photos of him later!


Have a good Friday, everyone!

- Kelsey Schweickert


Discovering beauty...

Visit my website  |  Email me  |  Follow me on Twitter  |  Like my photography on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment