Monday, March 22, 2010

An award-winning photo!

This image was taken in Alberta, Canada, while I was there for a friend's wedding.  I entered it into the Northern California Professional Photographers' print competition a few meetings ago, and it won "Best of Show".


Shortly after I made this image, the storm clouds let loose.  You should have seen the torrents of rain and heard the pounding thunder.  Talk about dramatic.  I don't get a lot of thunderstorms in the San Francisco bay area, and I enjoyed this one to the hilt!

I wish you could see my big 16x20" print.  It's just beautiful.  Can you imagine it?  :)  Actually, a 24x36" canvas would be even better.  I love printing big, high-quality images on canvas or metallic...there's just something special about big prints.  I always have a 24x36 hanging over my piano.  It makes me happy.  :)  Hey, try it, you might be happy too!  Click here for a great place to start!  :D



Discovering beauty...


4 comments: