Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Camera serendipity

You know those moments when you see something and hurriedly grab a shot of it and then realize that everything just came together for you? I was walking along Clark Street in Chicago, camera bag across my shoulder of course, and one of my friends pointed out the site of Al Capone's famous Valentine's Day Massacre across the street. Worth a photo, eh? So I was just raising my camera to grab a shot, when along came this cool old car. A little artistic editing, and...score!!


If you're ever on Clark Street, check out Chicago Pizza and Oven Grinder Co., across the street from Al Capone's spot. Wonderful food and very cool ambience. You can read about the building's colorful history here.



- Kelsey Schweickert


Discovering beauty...

Visit my website  |  Contact me  |  Follow me on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment