Monday, March 1, 2010

SF

Just a pretty picture to entertain you while I do un-blog-ish, but photography-related, stuff.

Stuff like...oh, well, buying a car, for one.

And ordering prints for clients.  Big, beautiful prints.

And backing up my computer, because my hard drive is clicking.  (Yikes.)

And practicing/rehearsing for the next concert (March 27-28, for those of you who're in the area).

Annnd, driving in Tahoe snowstorms and not killing myself!  Yeah, that's a post in itself.  I'll get to that later.  For now I'll just say I'm tremendously grateful for how the Lord protected me, and my brother's car.  :)  He is a loving Father!


Back soon, folks!  :)

- Kelsey Schweickert

Discovering beauty...

Visit my website  |  Contact me  |  Follow me on Twitter

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful picture Kelsey! I hope to one day see the Golden Gate Bridge myself in SanFran..

    ReplyDelete