Thursday, May 13, 2010

And more favorites of Kira!


Here's the final batch of my favorite images from Kira's portrait session.  :)  It was hard to choose...she's such a photogenic little princess.

And of course, Friskia is rather photogenic too.  ;)


Dreaming among the flowers...






I have a weakness for these little violets.  :)






Love that happy smile!



I posted this photo earlier, in color...but the sepia seems to have a special magic of its own.




The End.  Ta-daaaaa!  :D


Oh, and one with her Mona Lisa smile...


If you want to see more, I'll be uploading the entire batch of finals to this gallery tonight.

Next post: the birthday present I did for my mom this week!  I'm very excited to share it with you!!  :D

- Kelsey Schweickert


Discovering beauty...

Visit my website  |  Contact me  |  Follow me on Twitter  |  Like my photography on Facebook

4 comments:

  1. lovely, lovely! you have a way with seeing things, Kelsey! I love that sepia one, but then, I have a weakness for photos in sepia and black & white. =)

    oh, but you said you were going to post some of Kira with her 'Mona Lisa' smile. Hmm...I guess I'll have to check out your gallery on zenfolio then. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh right...thanks for the reminder, Ruth Ann! I'll add that one at the end. Check back later. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww thanks, I feel special. :) such a pretty picture, AND a pretty smile. I like it!

    {smiles}

    ReplyDelete