Monday, May 3, 2010

Kira

Last Saturday Kira and I had a lovely girly portrait session!  :)  The roses are in full bloom at the park where we went, and so are a gazillion other flowers. Spring is just bursting forth from every corner of that garden.  Pretty roses and a pretty little girl...what more could a photographer want?


All she needs is some wings. :) Doesn't she look like a little flower fairy?




I love the yellow and purple here.


With her dog, Friskia (I'm not quite sure of the spelling...).  He's a very sweet and friendly German Spitz.


Sometimes she has quite the Mona Lisa smile. Rather enigmatic for a nine-year-old, I think!  I'll have to post some of those tomorrow.

- Kelsey Schweickert


Discovering beauty...

Visit my website  |  Contact me  |  Follow me on Twitter  |  Like my page on Facebook

3 comments:

  1. What a precious little girl! Love the hat shot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are wonderful! I love the one of her in the yellow dress with the yellow flowers in the background. =)

    and...these make me want to find a park full of flowers to go take pictures at!

    ReplyDelete