Friday, May 14, 2010

Blurriness and a wallpaper

Well, photos of my mom's birthday present will have to wait till tomorrow's post, because today has gotten just too jam-packed.  But meanwhile I thought I'd share my current desktop background with you.  I don't know why I like this photo so much.  It was kind of a mistake -- I inadvertently took a photo while focusing -- but I ended up really liking it.  I think it's just the general blurriness that is cool.  Sometimes things feel a little blurry, you know?  I actually like how it's not really in focus...it's pretty in a vague sort of way...



When life feels blurry...remember that it's not really blurry, it's only blurry to you at the moment.  God sees everything in perfect clarity.

As Peter said about Jesus..."Though you have not seen him, you love him.  Though you do not now see him, you believe in him and rejoice with joy that is inexpressible and filled with glory..." (I Peter 1:8)

(If you want this for your own desktop wallpaper, just let me know!)

- Kelsey Schweickert


Discovering beauty...

Visit my website  |  Contact me  |  Follow me on Twitter  |  Like my photography on Facebook

4 comments:

  1. aww, can I really?! I love this picture [the colors!] and love the thoughts you shared with it. =)

    I'd love to use it for my desktop wallpaper! Do I need to send you my email address? {smile}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully said, Kelsey! How do I get that on my desktop? I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Ruth Ann and Jen! Just email me (kelsey@photographybykelsey.net) and let me know what your screen resolution is, and I'll send it to you. :)

    ReplyDelete