Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Album designing...

What do you get when you mix a little creativity, a whole bunch of cool images, and some late nights in front of the computer?  A gorgeous custom-designed wedding album!  It's going to print at the end of this week. I always love seeing a collection of beautiful images professionally printed in a top-quality book like this, and I can hardly wait for my clients to see them!

So I thought I'd share a couple of the spreads with you.  These are two-page spreads, 19" wide, so you'll just have to imagine them really BIG.  ;) (And without the copyright...hehe.) And thick pages with glossy metallic paper that reflects the light so beautifully...yeah...I love these albums.  :)







- Kelsey Schweickert

Discovering beauty...

Visit my website  |  Email me  |  Follow me on Twitter  |  Like my page on Facebook

1 comment:

  1. I want to do this one day! But, I'll probably need a teacher... =)

    ReplyDelete