Monday, July 12, 2010

Blake and Jae's photos are up!

Hey friends of Blake and Jae!  The wedding photos are now online!  Click here to view a slide show of favorites, and click here to browse all the photos in the online gallery.

Jae, you look gorgeous...






Is this adorable or what...Jordan, the little flower girl, with Jae's dress.


Blake and the girls  ;)




Don't mess with JJ.


Definitely a wedding "party"!!


Magical.




I love this place.  The sun was sinking down to set just behind the couple...more photo magic!



With my cousin Julie.  :)  This is the gorgeous mom of JJ and Jordan!


And lastly, some veil magic.  :)  We spent a while at this spot creating photos while the wind did beautiful things to the veil...




More photos are in the online gallery for viewing/purchase, and the slide show here.

Blake and Jae, thanks again for the privilege of photographing your wedding.  May God pour out his joy on you both as you enter married life together!

- Kelsey Schweickert

Discovering beauty...

Visit my website  |  Contact me  |  Follow me on Twitter  |  Like my photography on Facebook

2 comments: