Saturday, July 17, 2010

Brent and Chantil's photos are up!

...so just click here to see a slide show of highlights, and click click here to see all the photos!  :)

I really enjoyed photographing your wedding, Brent and Chantil!  It's beautiful how the two of you love and respect each other.  You both are such kind-hearted people -- I saw that throughout your wedding day as I photographed you, and it's just wonderful.  God bless you both!



Getting ready...



(credit for this image goes to my second shooter, Britton Felber)

Chantil helping the flower girl put on her necklace


The pretty pink mums that the flower girl carried


Brent and his guys


The kiss!

(credit for this image goes to my second shooter, Britton Felber)
All the pretty bridesmaids...




Grand entrance at the reception! They're married!!

Love these beautiful tulip centerpieces.


Adorable little baby...on the dance floor!


I have to say...you look quite natural with this little baby, Holly... ;)


And they lived happily ever after!  :)



- Kelsey Schweickert

Discovering beauty...

Visit my website  |  Contact me  |  Follow me on Twitter  |  Like my page on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment