Saturday, July 3, 2010

randomness...from Peter and Mandy's wedding rehearsal

So, amidst editing and organizing photos today, I came across a few more Peter-and-Mandy photos that I haven't posted...and because it's Saturday and I'm feeling exceedingly random, here they are. :)
I love these two...they're so hilarious!


Chris (my bro) and Dave (Mandy's bro) rehearsing on Friday. They were joined by Olivia Fredrickson and her brother for an awesome cello quartet -- you should have heard the warm, rich sound of four cellos playing together.  It was beautiful.


Here's a funny moment.  This is Mandy's mom, Chardell, at the rehearsal -- preparing to walk down the aisle with John McPherson, who was standing in as "Peter" for the rehearsal.  ;)  Now that was a crackup for sure.  (John was also my second shooter for this wedding -- he's an awesome photographer!)


One of my favorite photos from the day.  This is one of Peter's (and now Mandy's) little nephews.  Is he cute or what!


I love all the personality that comes out at weddings.  There is so much life and joy and everyone is wearing their emotions on their sleeves.  It's a fun challenge, because everything's happening at once and you have to work fast!  :)

That's all for now.  I have to get back to [surprise] editing!  Have a great Independence Day, everyone!  :)

- Kelsey

Discovering beauty...

Visit my website  |  Contact me  |  Follow me on Twitter  |  Like my photography on Facebook

4 comments:

  1. aww Kelsey, I'm so glad you shared this. they made me smile so much! such great memories. =) that one of Peter & Mandy os great; I love how it shows their personalities! I'm always ready to see more. {grin}

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, I love that first one! ;) You can see a lot more in the album I posted on Facebook...are you on there? Just follow the link above. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes, Kelsey, I'm on facebook. I had seen some of the pictures in the album awhile back, but will have to check it out again sometime soon! :) All of those pictures make me HAPPY! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great! Just check it out there -- you can find the album on my facebook fan page (just follow the link above) and also on my personal page. I think there are about 100 photos in those albums.

    ReplyDelete