Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Somehow this picture didn't make it into the last post.

I don't know why, I guess it just slipped thru the proverbial cracks.  So it's getting posted now because I don't have the brainpower for a "real" post today.  My back hurts and I have a headache and I got some sort of flu bug and I'm just not feeling up to much.  Oh, and did I mention I got called for jury duty.  Yeah.  So, this goofy photo is all that this slightly under-the-weather photographer is going to post today.  It makes me smile.  I hope you enjoy it too.  ;)



(Peter, Mandy, John, and yours truly, at P&M's wedding rehearsal. Gotta love that fisheye lens.)

"Real" post coming tomorrow.  :)  When I'm back on top of the world.

- Kelsey Schweickert

Visit my website  |  Contact me  |  Follow me on Twitter  |  Like my photography on Facebook

2 comments:

  1. yay! I love it. :)

    Kelsey, you're amazing. And I'll pray that you get better quickly. sorry you are sick. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks...I'm all better now. :) It's nice to be "back"!

    ReplyDelete