Sunday, July 25, 2010

Dan and Julie

I don't know about you, but when I think of Sacramento in July and the middle of the afternoon, I don't think calm and cool...and yes, it was HOT last Saturday.  I think Dan and Julie's engagement session gets the prize for the hottest one yet.  We roasted like Dan's famous peppers!  ;)  But we didn't let the heat stop us, and we got some awesome photos -- not to mention having a great time in the process!

I'm really looking forward to photographing Dan and Julie's wedding this fall.  They have a ton of personality and are really fun to work with.  Hope you enjoy this sneak peek...  :)



- Kelsey Schweickert

Discovering beauty...

Visit my website  |  Email me  |  Follow me on Twitter  |  Like my photography on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment