Friday, July 16, 2010

"He knows our frame"



I've been thinking about Psalm 103 a lot lately.  It's always been one of my favorite psalms, and since reading it Tuesday morning (it was one of the "Psalms for the day") I've been mulling over some of the verses.  It's been so good for my heart.  My Father in heaven has such mercy.  He knows I'm not perfect yet.  I often fail to trust him, yet he is so merciful, so generous...he shows so much compassion to me out of his father's heart.


"As a father shows compassion to his children,
so the Lord shows compassion to those who fear him.
For he knows our frame;
he remembers that we are dust."

(Psalm 103:13-14)



That's all for now, but I have exciting news about Brent and Chantil's photos...they're going to be up today!  Links to follow soon!

- Kelsey Schweickert

Discovering beauty...

Visit my website  |  Contact me  |  Follow me on Twitter  |  Like my photography on Facebook

2 comments:

  1. Kelsey, I LOVE that picture. so sweet, precious, and just very touching to my heart right now. :)

    haha, I know what you mean when you say 'Psalms for the day.' Funny how if you've been an ATI family you probably just know what that means...I guess. =) at least that's what I'm pretty sure it came from! I love that Psalm too...but then, I love lots and lots of Psalms. =) so encouraging and always helpful to me.

    Thanks for always being here with some encouragement!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I don't know where exactly that system of Psalm reading came from oiginally, but that's definitely where we got it. ;) I love the Psalms. I usually go there in the morning to find something to encourage my heart, and they never fail.

    Glad you liked the photo too!

    ReplyDelete