Friday, July 23, 2010

Drama

I'm burning the midnight oil right now finishing up work on a wedding album (deadlines! aaah!), but the portraits from last weekend are begging to be edited and posted...so why not put up just one?  :)

I love the drama in this image.  The mystery.  The light on the girl's skilful hands, and her face in the shadows...there's a sense of a deeper story.


She does play beautifully, by the way.  :)  I'm looking forward to sharing more of the photos of her and her sisters as soon as I can.

For now, this editing machine is going back to her project...the clock is ticking...more later!

- Kelsey Schweickert

Discovering beauty...

Visit my website  |  Email me  |  Follow me on Twitter  |  Like my page on Facebook

4 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning, Kelsey. Can't wait to see the rest. :D ~Betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome pic, kelsey! God has blessed you with skills at the camera! may i know what Canon camera u use? God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Mrs. May! :)

    Deb, I use a Canon 5D Mark II...and an assortment of Canon lenses. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! cool! are they manual or digital? hmm...thinking of getting a SLR sometime and going for a photography course. i love photography! :)

    ReplyDelete