Sunday, April 25, 2010

Miles and Katie

Last week before a wedding, I got to meet and help photograph Miles and Katie.  We went to Millennium Park in Chicago and had a grand time doing their portraits.  They are expecting their first child, and Katie has the cutest little baby bump...isn't she adorable?




I was second-shooting this weekend for my friend Britton Felber.  As you can see, he'll do anything for a great image!


I love Millennium Park.  There are so many cool shooting locations.  It's the perfect blend of urban and pretty.  :)


There were some lovely tulips blooming nearby, and I had a little fun with them afterwards using my 50mm lens...some of those coming tomorrow.  Meanwhile this tired photog needs some sleep.  Later!

- Kelsey Schweickert


Discovering beauty...

Visit my website  |  Contact me  |  Follow me on Twitter  |  Become my fan on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment