Saturday, April 24, 2010

More about that "new best friend"!

I have a few more Yushu photos to put here, but I'm still in love with that 50mm lens, and some recent photos are begging to be posted!  :)  I went jogging one late afternoon this week, and the light was so pretty, I just had to come back for my camera.







In case you wanted to know, the above image was taken at f/1.4.
Here's a photo from the same spot with a different aperture, f/5.6.
It's easy to see the difference in depth of field:


This last one wasn't taken with the 50...but it's too pretty not to share.  :)  I love these little violets.



(FYI, there was a foot photo that almost made this post, but I thought better of it...haha...aren't you a little sick of seeing my silly feet??)  :D

More photos later -- Yushu, portrait session, a wedding, skiing, and some photos of the unbelievably gorgeous things happening in my mom's garden right now.  The weather has cooperated unusually well this spring and everything is just bursting with beauty!

Later...

- Kelsey Schweickert


Discovering beauty...

Visit my website  |  Contact me  |  Follow me on Twitter  |  Become my fan on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment