Monday, April 26, 2010

Now for some "other" photos.

Yesterday I posted photos from a portrait session last week in Chicago's Millennium Park.  But of course if you know me you know I can't pass up a pretty flower...or a sun star...or funny things.  :)  So here are some of the "other" photos that I took alongside the portraits.

The Bean...one of those much-photographed icons that we still keep photographing anyways...



I love tulips!  And they're blooming all over Millennium Park right now -- I was in heaven!

 




Oh yeah, gotta do a self-portrait too!


Hey, even better -- I found a mirror!


Can't get enough of these...


I never pass up the opportunity for a sun star.  ;)


And now it's time for this sleepy photog-girl to head to bed.  I'm working on a photo book project and my eyes and brain are pretty well fried.  Have a great night everybody!

- Kelsey Schweickert


Discovering beauty...

Visit my website  |  Contact me  |  Follow me on Twitter  |  Become my friend on Facebook

2 comments: